1. A Non-refundable deposit of $200 for a group of 8-9 is required with your reservation form and signed policy agreement to reserve your space. Your reservation will remain in “pending” until payment is received. If not received within 7 days it will be open for others on the waiting list.
2. All balances are due 30 days prior to your arrival date. If a balance is not received by 30 days prior, the reservation will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
3. There must be a minimum of 8 guests to reserve your weekend. If you do not have 8 guests we would be more than happy to help you find more guests.
4. Reservations cancelled 60 days prior of your retreat are ineligible for a full refund.
5. The Scrap Pad will not be held liable for any injury of guests, or any loss, theft or damage to any personal property of guests.
6. The Scrap Pad is a Pet free and Smoke free facility. (smoking area is available on the back patio)
7. In the event something gets broken or damaged, please contact me at 717-887-6455 so that it can be taken care of before the next group comes in. However, you will be responsible for any excessive damage to the property, the house or its contents. An itemized list of damages and an invoice for the repairs will be sent to the renter payable immediately.
8. Payment by check is preferred. There will be a $30 fee for all returned checks.
You will need to sign a copy of this agreement and agree with these policies.